View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 05:51 AM   #299 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
They didn't get much from me! Maybe 50 euros. It was mostly the aggravation of canceling credit cards and such. I am one and done with Rome. It was fun from a history and dinning experience. There were enough people there who were rude enough to spoil the experience. I do want to experience other places in Italy.

I also heard that Barcelona was a lot worse. It still is on my bucket list. Many old cultures have a bit of survival of the fittest mentality. If you get taken or swindled, it is on you for not being smart enough to deal with or avoid the situation.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Both cities are grand and beautiful. A touch of planning and awareness is needed unless you are in Singapore or others as nice/clean/safe lol.

Both have lots of tourists Rome and Barca. Orlando Florida suffers the same. Tourists are targets.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote