View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 10:04 PM   #165 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

well, my R8 deal fell through. Spent a few months shopping around, most dealers wouldn't negotiate and I decided to just call it quits on that car. The more I kept looking, the more picky I got and the most the cars cost was going up and up. In the end, I was sitting here looking at 2018 with 7-10k miles costing me $190k after taxes and other fees.

In the end, I went with what I was originally looking to get into, when they first released in 2018, a Lexus LC500. After the R8 deal fell through, I felt like it was a sign. Aside from the monthly payment being 1/3rd of what they were going to be, it felt like the smarter move.

Ive had it for 2 weeks now and slapped an army trix exhaust on it already. Looking forward to doing as much as a I can. Though the community for this car is a bit different than the Z community and the "mod-ability" is far far less.

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote