View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 07:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Averying
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z, '03 G35
Averying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
What is your ride height?

That seems excessively tall and soft

Right now about 26.5” in the rear. Seems to be not even a fingers gap with the new 325 PS4S and its uneven in the rear so I don’t have any range in the adjuster to level it out.

I’m looking for ~1” drop from stock in the rear. New England roads are absolutely terrible… any lower and I’m asking for trouble.

Doesn’t make much sense for me to mess with spring rates since I’d be putting the dampers out of the range for which they’re designed. Better to save up for a better set of coilovers in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2009 Sport Touring | Platinum Graphite | GTM Stage 1 Supercharger | BC BR Coilovers | Hotchkis Swaybar | Z1 FUCAs | AME TM-02 Wheels | Z1 2-piece Front Rotors | Z1 Clutch & Flywheel | Invidia Gemini Catback | GTM Resonated Test Pipes
Averying is online now   Reply With Quote