View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 04:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
DrBacon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo
DrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond repute

Just a little update with my experiences with the ppe headers after installation:

Fitment is about a 9/10. No issues with steering shaft and sits fine height wise underneath the car. I deduct 1 point simply due to the drivers side is about a quarter inch higher than the passengers side and is awfully close to the OEM cat converter heat shield. I'll have to either try and bend it a bit out of the way to prevent rattling/vibrations or just remove that side all together. Not that concerned either way though.

Quality is 8/10. My minor grudge is when looking into the pipe you can see some slight bleed through of the welds on the inside, someone could've and should've taken the extra 10 minutes with a dremel and smoothed out the inside of the piping, it's not bad but for the $2,200 that they cost it should've been done.

Last edited by DrBacon; 04-14-2022 at 04:58 PM.
DrBacon is offline   Reply With Quote