View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 09:53 PM   #31 (permalink)
SeeThruHead
Track Member

Drives: Red '18 Sport Manual
SeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond repute

i think I would only really want a single page.

maybe two large gauges side by side. With 3 smaller gauges to the right and left
total 8 gauges.

Could also have a bar gauge across the bottom. Or some number only gauges in there as well.

I think what would be quite interesting is to be able to set warning values for gauges on the other pages.
So that when a warning value is hit it would maybe flash red and switch to the other page. Then set a warning threshold that when hit would return the system to normal mode and show the default page again.

So many fun things you can do with a programmable screen than just show a set number of gauges on it.

This has almost been pretty cool dash style to me. Theres 4 bar gauges across the top
one on either side of the tach. and 3 number value displays to either side of the tach.

these style gauges are also pretty nice
a gauge around the outside as well as a number value inside

If a touch screen is used you could enable pressing onto a gauge to swap through a list of gauges. rather than swap through full screens. similar to how some physical gauges work with a button to switch value.

Last edited by SeeThruHead; 04-13-2022 at 09:59 PM.
SeeThruHead is offline   Reply With Quote