View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 02:53 PM   #5941 (permalink)
SLOPOS
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z Base MT
SLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond repute

I guess whoever owned my Z before me really did baby it because at 24k miles when I got it there was no axle click but after 500 miles with me it started. Just got done with the fix, but had to use 4 washers on each side and the torque settings are going to be all screwy. I torqued to 88, but one was a 1/8 turn off and one was about a 1/4 turn off to get the cotter pins in. So 88lbs plus 1 ugga-dugga on one side and 3 ugga-duggas ok the other. Drives perfect, no noise, hopefully this fixes it for a while/forever. Also found an undeveloped section of road off of a nearby highway on ramp and made sure the axles were fine with some donuts.
SLOPOS is offline   Reply With Quote