View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 02:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
SLOPOS
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z Base MT
SLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond repute

When you took your shift surround apart, did you verify that the extension piece is plugged into both ends? I only had a sport model for a few weeks but I think I recall the s-mode button being plugged into a 3-4" extension cable that then plugged into a piece under the radio surround. Might be worth verifying both ends are seated.

Thinking on the doom and gloom side - any possibility that someone swapped the brakes, wing and cluster into a base model? I've wondered how a dealer would market my car if I traded it in since I've done almost all those upgrades and while I'd hate to think someone would be that skummy, you never know. If you pull a window sticker based on the vin it should say for sure, but Carfax will sometimes show sports as touring and touring as sports in my experience.

I don't recall the hazards flashing when mine would engage - that might be some sort of fault code trying to peek through.
SLOPOS is offline   Reply With Quote