View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 01:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Averying
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z, '03 G35
Averying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
You can run a 7 inch spring but from talking to SPL..a. 6 inch spring should have enough range for most people

You said you have a spring perch adjuster - are you using the SPL midlinK/

What spring do you have now?

No I’ve got the spring height adjusters that comes with the BC kit. I’m unsure about the spring. Forgot to check the PN on it when I was under the car and I can’t find a length for this kit online. This kit also has soft spring rates (8k rear) so that might mean I need a longer than normal spring (compared to other coilover kits) to get closer to oem height.
2009 Sport Touring | Platinum Graphite | GTM Stage 1 Supercharger | BC BR Coilovers | Hotchkis Swaybar | Z1 FUCAs | AME TM-02 Wheels | Z1 2-piece Front Rotors | Z1 Clutch & Flywheel | Invidia Gemini Catback | GTM Resonated Test Pipes
Averying is offline   Reply With Quote