View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 09:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcgodsword View Post
Very interesting information here, I'm going to have to look into the clutch and flywheel more. Forgive my ignorance, but is the clutch something I need to worry about since I have the 7AT? As much as I would love to go forced induction, I don't think that's something I'll be able to do anytime soon, but definitely a goal of mine one day. Suspension is another thing I've been trying to learn about as well, thinking coilovers are what I would get when I figure out what would be a good fit for me.

Sorry if it sounds like I don't know what I'm doing lol, I'm trying to learn as much as possible but work doesn't give me much time these days. Thanks for for all the input!

You don't have a clutch/flywheel on the automatic. I would keep it simple and enjoy driving the car a bit more before you decide to do more.