View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 02:18 PM   #27 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Spring has finally arrived and Z is again back out of the garage. Have went to the shop to fix the hood alignment they screwed up last time (when I had the gallery gaskets changed) and it's perfect again.
In the meantime, I was thinking about the oil cooler, as I'm experiencing temperatures of 95-100°C often, and I'd like to be able to push the car when I feel like it without thinking about oil temp. I have been searching the internet and decided to get this:
https://www.driftshop.com/mishimoto-...ssan-370z.html
Any experience or advice regarding it? Much appreciated. I've read conflicting info here about it, some people think it's very badly made, whereas others are happy with it.

Also one question, how heavily do the rear swaybars impact the cars handling? I wouldn't mind it being more tail happy, would this help? The car has too much understeer for my taste so I think this might help. Any thoughts?

Last edited by filip00; 04-10-2022 at 03:18 AM.
filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote