Thread: All P's and U's
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 09:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
mannyz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
mannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOPOS View Post
Posted before reading your other threads on the matter. Was the car sold as salvage by chance? It sounds like the harness may have been pinched or maybe you got a critter I'm there eating away at your wires. Electrical issues can be a beast to figure out - if the two mechanics didn't have luck it's going to be hard to diagnose over the forum.
Honestly I don't know, I purchased the car in one of those Buy Here small dealers. I do heard from the guys who sold me the car that the owner go and purchase cars from an auction, so who knows, maybe it was. I did checked the VIN and while the car had accidents, the CarFax didn't showed as totaled or salvage. So I went based on that.

Thank you for your opinion.