View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 11:25 AM   #259 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Right now his best chance to move is if Vettel retires in the next year or two....LMAO I just saw were Vettel is going to retire at the end of this season.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
Red Bull needs to cut F1 car weight to stay at the front, says Marko

Red Bull needs to cut weight from its RB18 Formula 1 car if it is to keep fighting at the front of the field this season, according to Helmut Marko.

Red Bull advisor Marko acknowledged the RB18 car was running overweight, and that it had to focus on reducing this figure to remain competitive at the front given Ferrari’s perceived weight advantage.

Marko said the added challenge facing Red Bull to reduce the weight of the car was the cost cap, which limited the areas of focus.

“It's much more difficult to get off the weight because of the cost cap,” Marko said in an exclusive interview with Autosport's sister publication Formel1.de.

“You have to calculate more precisely where technical progress, where weight reduction and reliability [can be found], i.e. these three components, and then you have to find the right compromise.

“But one thing is clear: you certainly won't be able to drive at the front of the field this season if you're overweight.”
Keeping in mind today's date.... Just sayin'
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote