View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 08:59 PM   #243 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
LMAO, the love fest is only because MB is not part of the mix and if Ferrari can maintain or win more than RB, game on. Secondly, you will never see a multiple time world champion be so lovey dovey with a competitor, unless it is a newbie or someone that just had a great race. If you are contender, they will congratulate you out of courtesy and move on. The opposition is the enemy period!

Also, that side by side thing hasn't really worked the best for Max. Both Lewis and Charles got the jump on him each time. Charles has pinned him on the short side of the track both times and in a fair fight, Lewis on red tires would have run away from him. You got to time your jump perfectly because the lead car is in control. They simply slow and go. The sided by side car has to respond to both moves and is on the back foot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Max has limited tools. He is an idiot at times. So he goes side by side and allows the driver in P3 an easy block on him as P3 can draft the leader potentially.

He has a title that was GIFTED to him. He wants to forget that. I will not ever forget it LOL. The new rules dis-allow his only true skill = brake late, dive and block. He has about as much finesse as a ancient Russian battle tank burning in Ukraine LOL
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote