View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 06:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting similar work done today. I shopped around and found shops that were very cheap, very expensive, and in between. That cost sounds about right and their hourly rate seems average. My lowering springs took 4 hours total. My FUCAs and camber arms were quoted at 4 hours total as well. So, I would assume another 4 hours for shocks (one hr per corner). Alignments usually range from 100-150. IDK how much brakes and rotors are as I haven't done that yet, but it is on my to-do list.

So, here's what I'm getting for you:
Lowering Springs 4x110=440
Rear Camber Arms 2x110=220
Shocks 4x110=440
Alignment 150

Rotors+Pads (1520-1250)=270

Although I would suspect the lowering springs and shocks would take less than 8 hours if they are doing it together. The price could be on the high end, but if it's a reputable shop and you are comfortable with their work I think that's what matters most - peace of mind knowing the work was done correctly.

Last edited by babyzilla; 03-30-2022 at 06:59 AM.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote