Thread: Reliability
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2022, 08:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dreadnaught
Track Member

Drives: 14 SR 370z 6MT
Dreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractionless View Post
It's not that their cheap but rather they only spend money on things that impress other people such as designer goods. Maintenance impresses nobody.

I wonder what kind of ship shape their boat is on Havasu considering land based vehicles are much easier to keep up with than vessels. See profile pic for 1st hand experience.

There are some failure areas with the Z in OE form that are independent of maintenance. Heater hose plastic mender, plastic fuel pump hat, clicking axles, broken diff mounts come to mind.
I see that there's a boat in your profile picture but what exactly is wrong? I can't really see on my end.

I definitely agree what you said in your first paragraph. It still just makes me laugh when people cry about needing an engine and the circumstances regarding it. That's what I was emphasizing more of.

I think in general most people don't look at the cost of something, they look at the monthly payment. I remember a salesman talking about how a guy bought an F-450 king ranch for 80k and having 2k a month payment! I guess if you can really afford it do it but that is an insane price for a truck/car!!