View Single Post
Old 03-26-2022, 10:26 PM   #23 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Photo blocker spray. I like your style. I don’t remember seeing it last time, or maybe I missed it.

I used to have Veil coating on my taillight lenses (way back in the days). Not sure how well it worked for me, and it was hard to apply evenly.

What new changes did you make?
Re: the photoblocker - it works on visible wavelength but not IR. There are.. active measures.. available on the open market.. of dealing with LIDAR.

As to upgrades. Oh lawd. Been edit-updating the list for two-three years. But in short - BP turbo kit w Compturbo. Compturbo ate itself after a little over 850 miles - Comp didn't pregrease it like they said they did. Replaced under warranty but wanted no part of their product and went with a bigger, oil-lubed and water-cooled snail. And all the associated plumbing and accessories.

Pretty much the full SPL catalog, fuel return and twin pump, Wavetrac, fvck-buckle of interior and exterior, etc. Think I'm about done unless I go for a built motor. Don't track the Z so that seems like overkill. Will probably do it anyways.

Last edited by BettyZ; 03-26-2022 at 10:34 PM.
BettyZ is offline   Reply With Quote