View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 03:26 PM   #49 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
Hey guys, I just completed this DIY and completely fixed my rattle! I recorded the process from start to finish and will be uploading a YouTube video on it soon. It’s not a perfect tutorial, but it is more than enough to get the job done. In case my signature isn’t below this comment, my YouTube channel is ThatRedNismo. If you don’t want to watch the video, the write-up by user CyFi6 (or something like that) posted above will tell you the general explanation of how to fix the issue. If you’re concerned about how to adjust the window after reinstalling it, check out this video: https://youtu.be/_voJoMBUo3g.
I got rid of the annoying sound by telling my wife she’s not allowed in Ms Daisy anymore...

Oh, wait, you said annoying rattle. Nevermind... my bad.... carry on, I’ll be ova here if ya needs me!