View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 02:18 PM   #23 (permalink)
Curlyfred_Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 M 370z
Curlyfred_Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Are we still talking about brake clearance, or are you just interested in wheel fitment?

Your math is correct, a 20mm spacer on a +24 wheel will make it +4

A 9.5 wheel, +4 offset is going to stick out ALOT more than your rears, and will require around -2.5 to -3 camber to clear the fender, depending on height and tire size. For reference, a +4 front will stick out 36mm more than stock but the rears will only be 11mm more than stock (comparison to stock Nismo wheels)

There is zero camber adjustment in the front, so you absolutely need front upper control arms.

here's your homework:
Wheel Fitment 101: START HERE

Read that thread

Figure out whether you're going to get a replacement face and what the offset will be (Work can do this for you, i assume) OR if you're going to slap on a bigass spacer (don't do this, it's dumb, and probably need the bolt-on kind or extended studs)
If Work can still provide the TX disc but somehow don't list them in their catalog, the shop said they're going to take back the fronts and new ones can be made.

IF that's not possible, the shop also offered to switch the meisters out for a set of VS XX's in either silver or all back setup
both 19x9.5 +23 Front and 19x11.5 +13 rear.

They also offered a full refund or to supply spacers in order for them to work.
The spacer option would also require me to buy the camber arms and while I really am not a fan of the spacers, if that makes it work, it's still an option i'm considering.

Going to read through the thread you shared in a bit, thankyou!
Curlyfred_Z is offline   Reply With Quote