View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 10:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
ZontheRocks
Track Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan PW 370Z
ZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlyfred_Z View Post
So the shop took a look in the current work catalog and appearantly the T(X) is not available anymore for S1's.

I guess i'm just screwed now..
Call up Work yourself and see if there is a solution that you can present to the shop. Don’t rely on the shop telling you that Work is saying it can’t be fixed.

Regardless of what was available, shouldn’t their measurements have caught this prior to purchase? That’s where I keep ending up as I follow the source of the problem.