Thread: Reliability
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2022, 06:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dreadnaught
Track Member

Drives: 14 SR 370z 6MT
Dreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a professional technician and have been so for 9 years. I have worked for Mercedes Benz, done fleet maintenance for FedEx express, and I have most of my time with Ford.

When it comes to failures such as engines for example it's because of neglect. People think all they have to do is put gas in the car and that they don't need to change fluids and filters. I don't know how many times I have seen people crying for their engine to be covered under warranty when they have only done 3 oil changes in 50k miles. The oil is burnt to hell. People are just cheap too and they don't do the maintenance but yet have a boat they take to Havasu and have the Gucci purse.

People always complain about their car and or truck being a piece of **** but they don't take care of the car maintenance wise, their vehicle looks like a pig pen inside and it looks like it's never been washed.

Now, some brands are better than others. Don't listen to negative reviews because if you did you would never buy any product. People are always quick to complain, but, never talk about the positives. My Z and my previous car which was a G35 coupe were solid but they weren't perfect. Nothing is.

Last edited by Dreadnaught; 03-20-2022 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Cux
Dreadnaught is offline   Reply With Quote