View Single Post
Old 03-19-2022, 03:43 PM   #28 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismodean View Post
I'm waiting for the first post of "400Z" fuel starve on long LEFT hand turns. Seriously though you guys actually wanting this car is sad IMHO. It's a FUGLY disastrous vomit retro look on a 370Z chassis with a smaller motor with a couple snails. I seriously doubt it will out perform the 370Z with equal mods. In the end larger displacement wins with everything else being equal. It is just ugly, my wife and I cringe whenever we see pictures of it. We all know how cheap nissan is and we all know in our heart of hearts a lot of these issues are going to carry over to this iteration. Had they fixed it, it would have been a major highlight in their reveal.
I usually respect everyone’s opinion on this forum, unless it happens to be derogatory or contains false statements. Then it’s credibility lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
1. Looks are subjective, but I'd say majority of people actually like what they have done with the new Z and how they were able to incorporate the retro design.
2. Yes, we all know it's a parts bin car. There isn't anything necessarily wrong with that, but we'd hope they fix the major things that have already been mentioned.
3. Dude, have you looked or cross shopped anything else on the current or future market?? There's really nothing else that compares.
4. Just be thankful we actually have a decent option when it comes to a JDM, reliable, manual, fast/fun car that IMO looks great.
Agreed, my current M2 is a parts bin car, with some upgraded internals and body mods to fit wider tires. But it handles/drives better and faster than the rest of the BMW 2 series.

IMO, anything manufactured, can be made better or better looking. Is the new Z absolutely perfect in the looks department? Of course not, there are area which could use improvement. But, “FUGLY disastrous vomit retro look”, is something I would definitely not call it.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote