View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 08:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Have you looked into FI TDX? Slightly louder than stock and clean/smooth sounding...if that makes sense. It has a deep tone and not raspy. This is IMO.

Edit: Ok, my bad. I didn't realize the remark is an axle back. The FI I mentioned is a CBE. If you are interested in just a axle back, may I suggest the top speed? It's known as the "ebay" axle back exhaust around here, but it actually has a lot of good reviews on it. I personally had it and I thought it was the best bang for buck when it came to exhaust sound. There is no rasp and it sounds very good when you step on it. The rumble is way better than stock, especially when you start it up. You can tell the difference as soon as you install it. It's relatively cheap too. I'm sure the remark is of better quality, but you can't go wrong with the top speed. Again, my subjective opinion.

I heard the AAM is louder and has more rasp. I was looking into it before I decided on the top speed, and I'm glad I went with that instead. I know I didn't answer your questions at all, but I hope I provided some insight.

Last edited by babyzilla; 03-18-2022 at 09:02 AM.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote