View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 04:49 PM   #48 (permalink)
Horizon
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo 370z #424
Horizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Video Tutorial for Rattle Fix

Hey guys, I just completed this DIY and completely fixed my rattle! I recorded the process from start to finish and will be uploading a YouTube video on it soon. It’s not a perfect tutorial, but it is more than enough to get the job done. In case my signature isn’t below this comment, my YouTube channel is ThatRedNismo. If you don’t want to watch the video, the write-up by user CyFi6 (or something like that) posted above will tell you the general explanation of how to fix the issue. If you’re concerned about how to adjust the window after reinstalling it, check out this video: https://youtu.be/_voJoMBUo3g.