View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 10:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post
Rite, I am just trying to gauge if it is worth building my motor. I want to make a 9.5s car, but only if it can still be a comfortable street car and not too mental to be able to drive on the streets.

I heard BulliTT said that these cars chassis are not meant for over 700whp, it starts to become too violent and unbearable over that point. So if I can make a 9.5s Z with 700whp and still be a fairly comfortable street car, then I will go ahead with all the work required. Otherwise I will want to change to another modern platform that could do it more easily.

Just starting to do some research into this now, about to read your thread, but almighty 300+ pages.
With the right setup, 900whp is drivable. You will need at least 800whp to get in the 9's. Lots of stuff needs to be upgraded for the drag strip. The other question is, can you drive it? I know you have had issues before with traction. What scares some people does not scare others. It takes time in the seat to get comfortable. It's doable, the question is how bad do you want it?

Last edited by Spooler; 03-14-2022 at 10:41 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote