View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 10:17 PM   #5894 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Ever since I lowered my Z on Swift springs, I've been trying to figure out how to adjust the camber and all that good stuff. As usual, this forum educated me on what I needed to do. Originally I was just going to install the rear camber arms because I didn't think the front really needed much, but then I figured I might as well just gets some FUCAs for the front so when I align the car I can just be done with it. I ended up getting some SPC rear camber arms, but after talking to my friend who has SPL everything on his 300ZX and reading a lot more into the whole SPL vs SPC, I've decided to get the whole SPL camber kit. I found a guy who bought it for his G37 but never installed it and is selling his car...so I got a pretty good deal. Still, it was expensive AF compared to the SPC counterparts. I don't track my car and it's no longer my daily, but I just wanted to do it right. I honestly think it's overkill, but everyone talking about the SPCs snapping was enough for me to run the other way lol. Plus, the SPLs are made in the USA.

All that being said...my rear SPC camber arms are for sale on here!
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote