View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 10:23 AM   #161 (permalink)
SLOPOS
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z Base MT
SLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted to report these are still out there and quality does not seem to have dipped. Got mine from ebay painted gun metallic for $130 shipped. The paint is perfect, and from everything I can tell it's a factory spoiler. It has 4 bolts and additional holes that seem to line up with the factory clips on the OEM spoiler. I don't have a tool to cut square holes so I'll just be using the 4 bolts and the VHT tape that came with the spoiler. No template, so I'll have to make something myself and I'll probably use some silicone around the bolts to ensure there's no leaking in the future. I didn't think I wanted a spoiler, but they've grown on me and for the cost you can't beat it.
SLOPOS is offline   Reply With Quote