View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 01:12 PM   #5865 (permalink)
Darkmann
Base Member

Drives: MY96 Z32 TT, MY20 Z3
Darkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond repute
Default Unwound from Storage

Car has been in storage on Race Ramp tire flat-spot stopper. I also have my Z32 in storage, no flat stopper. This is the first time using the Race Ramp hardware - or any flat spot stopper. We have had pleasantly surprisingly nice mid-70s weather here in the Eastern Shore of MD, so I was curious if all that $$$$ on Race Ramps did anything for me. Yes it did, HUGE difference during first many miles (20 or so) miles of driving to de-stress the tires, when I took both cars out past weekend. Both cars have low profile summer Z rated tires with no less that 90% tread. While the Z32 was bopping and bouncing (hard to drive over 60 mph), the Z34 was smooth. I was really impressed and am ordering a set for the Z32.

Last edited by Darkmann; 03-07-2022 at 01:18 PM.
Darkmann is offline   Reply With Quote