View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 02:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averying View Post
Oil cooler definitely worth it. Especially if you’re tuned making additional power, and plan on driving the car hard. I have a 34 row and it’s fine for daily use as well.

FUCAs = front adjustable control arms. You’ll want adjustable front arms if you want to get the car back to factory spec. Everyone here says go for SPL. I’ve got Z1 FUCAs which are fine if you want to set the arm length once and be done, but they’re a pain to adjust since you have to remove them from the car to do so. Z1 is way cheaper than SPL, but you cant argue against SPLs quality and ease of adjustment.

I’ll let someone else chime in on if rear arms are needed. I don’t have them since I have more camber than factory spec in the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah you nailed it. Z1 arms are fine if you don't change the alignment often. If you plan to do track work and adjustments, go SPL. Thats the end of the story there.

to reply to the other comment, there are plenty of reasons to stay away from SPC due to overall quality. I would either go Z1 or SPL personally. I have SPL rear arms and no one has ever complained about working with them.