View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 08:05 AM   #6048 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
problem is cant replace it. yea it's worth close to sticker again but they arent making any more and prices aint coming back down.
I'm not so sure if that's going to be the case forever tho... I think prices certainly won't be as high as they are now but not necessarily going to down to mid 60's again either. I still remember you and I talking at Russ's house 2 Labor Day weekend's ago and how you were showing me a chit ton of [reasonable] GTR's... like 2013/2014 models with low mileage in the $60's. I remember offering you $70k on the spot for your GTR as is and you said you wouldn't do that to me as the car wasn't worth that much. That would of turned out to be a sweet deal for me after all.

You're in a good position now for sure.
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi