View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 10:44 PM   #141 (permalink)
street2soul
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nismo
street2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
How much would you say is down to the weight cut, and how much is down to the hoosiers? I'm gonna have to get the surge system installed to do a yolo lap to get my time closer lmao.

The time I have posted is still without aero and before I started driving more with the right foot.
On (Nismo aero) car with full weight, ran 1:44.7 on RE-71R sticker, with weight reduction(350lb) with Toyo RR, another 1.5 - 2 second faster, (Toyo RR sticker is slightly slower than RE-71R sticker) Hoosier A7 is around 2 seconds faster than Toyo I'd say on MSR. But need stiff suspension and aero to take real advantage of Hoosier on high speed sections. I'd say 38-39 is for sure doable with right setup and really clean lap.
street2soul is offline   Reply With Quote