View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 04:07 PM   #149 (permalink)
tiller
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z touring
tiller is on a distinguished road

I am gona have To jump in on this conversation but I will try to stay neutral,TRY,
My z has had its share of modifications so far, gtm stage 2 kit back from the good old sam days, to currently twin 58mm oil less comp turbos, all the work has been done by my self, both kits. Tune down by seb from day one which is always a plus.

I gotta say I was extremely hesitant to go to the oil less comp turbos due to reviews I found all over , but I decided since I’ve gone this far in taking a perfectly good stock z apart, modding this modding that, upgrading things that were new, pushing the stage 2 gtm kit to it’s limits , now on to a turbo kit, why not , i new what I was getting into by going oil less, it’s all a waste of money no matter what kit you go with, but man those twin 58mm punch you in the back of the head and I’ve gotten to ,I believe 3000 miles on the them so far, and don’t jinxx me there still together, so I have warranty till July 2022 so I definitely could be back on here saying “hey guys I blew my oil less turbos up” but I’ll tell you those first 3000miles were fun as ...k .long story short iam neutral and all these options are risky, some more then others, I guess maybe if we don’t want any issues at all then LEAVE THE CAR STOCK.
tiller is offline   Reply With Quote