View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 12:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I assumed the konis are height adjustable, unless I am understanding their adjustable function incorrectly. I figured adjusting the konis would allow me to ride a little higher or adjust the preload so it doesn't bounce low enough to rub. You are right, though, in that zeroing out my negative camber in the rear would probably make the rubbing situation worse. This is why I really need to fix both issues. The negative camber doesn't bother me as much as the rubbing. The camber looks kinda neat IMO.

The 1inch adapters are for the wheels to stick out enough for it be flush with the body. They're like hubcentric spacers.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote