View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 07:46 AM   #57 (permalink)
FrankEtier
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z SC
FrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond repute

Few updates since my last post. I finally had enough of the Greddy Dual exhaust with the drone at 3K RPM and the exhaust frequency rattling interior panels. I found a good deal on a HKS Hi Power kit online and pulled the trigger. Car is much more enjoyable to drive around now. Still sounds pretty great in my opinion when engaged in spirited driving and normal cruising around I can hear the radio.

Another update is the addition of a Tial Wastegate on the charge pipe. This was recommended by Eugene since I have been having issues with the BOV releasing boost on a pull. Was getting boost spike and the safety features Eugene built into the tune was intervening and cutting power. After multiple tweaks on my car, and other Rotrex cars Eugene is tuning, he determined this would be a good addition. I installed it over the weekend and I'm waiting on a tune revision to get it all dialed in. I have the Black/Red springs in the wastegate for 14.5psi setting.

Other than that car is running good. No issues from the Topgunz kit and I'm averaging E-80 at the pump. Once this wastegate gets dialed in I'll take car up to the dyno near my house and see what I got...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wastegate.jpg (66.1 KB, 67 views)

Last edited by FrankEtier; 02-21-2022 at 08:09 AM.
FrankEtier is offline   Reply With Quote