View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 09:04 AM   #20 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber370 View Post
I just went into my garage to check my handles again. This time I used a multimeter to check whether they are conductive and they definitely are. Plastics are not normally conductive and I doubt Nissan would have gone through the trouble of coating plastic handles with a conductive metallic coating.

So, I can definitely confirm my handles are made of metal, most probably cast aluminum.

Were there different versions of these handles over the years? Maybe depending on the model year and market, some were metal and others were not? Don’t know.
Cool lets find someone to polish conductive units and see what happens!