View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 08:56 AM   #864 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed-Leppelin View Post
TRUCKS! I don't know what it is about pickup trucks...maybe it is because they cost upwards of 60k now-a-days! (geesh) but it seems every country boy driving a newer pickup (doesn't matter which make/model) they ALL want to race me. I am from Kentucky so there are PLENTY of country boys in pickups that think they have the fastest vehicle on the road...trust me...they all seem to want to race me. I just don't get it...
This! I don’t get it either. I can’t drive 2 miles without some redneck kid in his pickem’ up truck tailgating at 85 MPH on the highways and wanting to race you at every stoplight.

They’ll be doing 25 MPH in a 50MPH zone, but as soon as you start to pass them, they Gun it and the race is on.

I call it little **** syndrome.