View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 07:09 PM   #27 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t want peace! I want problems! Always!

I am not trying to have my cake and eat it too. I just want to get an idea of where I need to set my limits.

Stock long block is good for x, it costs way to ******* much to make another 200whp and it takes a magnitude more to make anything over that reliably. We have the conversation about engines all the time and it’s fairly common knowledge at this point. I am just trying to figure out that situation axle wise.

I have ALWAYS been a Nissan guy since I had a GTi-R 18 years ago, Nissan has its faults but at this point it’s a shitty marriage and I will not go anywhere else. I stick to the evil I know.

Don’t want you guys to think I am expecting to be spoon fed either, just not a lot of Zs drag racing much less the owners sharing negative results. Without saying, one mans google-fu is not good enough so let’s pool the information together.

“If you wanna run 9s yours gonna break xyz so stay in this lane unless you have the cupcakezxpress (never leave home without it) to race at that level”. I think we have achieved that so far