View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 03:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirnixalot View Post
Yeah I remember seeing a few of these ******** the bed with people at or near your tier of power. Funny how popular this transmission is for swaps but no one seems to be developing parts for it.

I'm not trying to get THAT competitive in regards to the slipper clutch etc. I will run the Magnus slipper on the OS Giken twin plate I have. I guess I should have asked my question in a different way. I am not interested in investing another 10k in drive train parts, I have enough engine to break ****, I want to stay under the threshold and enjoy the car at that level.

Appreciate the links/examples so far I missed a few of those in my searching
It's all good. Justin ran a 9.96 on stock everything. If you are careful with the launch and don't shock the drive train you may be able to get away with it for a while. My clutch is totally different than everyone else runs. That may be the reason my trans has lasted as long as it has. I even have the stock driveshaft.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote