View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 03:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
As far as input shafts. Well that list is getting long. Let's see. Mr. Squeeze did it on the streets. SOHO, a 900+whp car that MA- Motorsports broke 2 input shafts, and a couple of more that I don't remember the details of. I am not sure how many transmission SOHO has broken trying to get them to live at the drag strip. Input shaft, 3rd gears out the wazo, and first gear.
Yeah I remember seeing a few of these ******** the bed with people at or near your tier of power. Funny how popular this transmission is for swaps but no one seems to be developing parts for it.

I'm not trying to get THAT competitive in regards to the slipper clutch etc. I will run the Magnus slipper on the OS Giken twin plate I have. I guess I should have asked my question in a different way. I am not interested in investing another 10k in drive train parts, I have enough engine to break ****, I want to stay under the threshold and enjoy the car at that level.

Appreciate the links/examples so far I missed a few of those in my searching