View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 01:25 PM   #5808 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Guys, I tried to do some searching but didn't find the answer I was looking for. I also didn't want to hijack someone else's thread, so I hope this thread is OK to post my question considering it relates to what I just previously posted on here and it is on topic?..

I do not want coilovers and I only do commuting and spirited driving with my Z. I am lowered on Swift Spec R springs. The front came out perfect, but the rear has some negative camber on it. Will an alignment and some toe bolts fix this? The other issue is I rub at high speeds on bumps. This is why I think I need to add the konis. Plus, I heard the Konis with Swift springs is an amazing combo. I figured I could raise the back up slightly since they are adjustable. Will that fix the negative camber or will I still need toe bolts fix that after an alignment? Do I need other suspension hardware? Any input or experience is appreciated.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote