View Single Post
Old 02-17-2022, 03:49 PM   #5804 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
I actually did trade it in.

I've been looking for a "mint" or close enough car for a while. I signed for a black 2020 Nismo but they wouldn't do interdealership transfer from Calgary to Toronto so I didn't get that. I was looking at a couple cars for a while now until I found a single owner, no accident sport model. It was non touring which is what I wanted. Only 31k KM. 2018 model. Owned by a Z enthusiast who only drove it in the summer on the weekends.

Yesterday I removed my grounding kit, my password JDM dumb carbon things. And some other minor mods I'd done while waiting for this car and drove to trade it in.

Had them swap the wheels tho. The sport wheels are hideous! Also I have a set of winter tires on my 18's anyway.

Now I'm part of the cool red brakes gang lol
And the car also has some tint, and the paint is in much better condition. And no janky hood gap! It's perfectly lined up.

Well if this is the result, you should be bullied more often!

Welcome to the red caliper crew! Nice Z!
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote