View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 08:54 AM   #6726 (permalink)
chowtoo
Base Member

Drives: Red2018 M6, 2019 A7
chowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
I like the door handles. Though the 2016 colour is a little dated. I'm going to colour match mine. The new handles are okay too. But not interesting.

As for the wheels I like them.
The later model sport wheels are the Z's worst wheels imo. The v2 nismo wheels are great. V1 nismo I never liked. The 18inch base model wheels I also like quite a bit. The early model sport wheels also do nothing for me.
I like the new wheels but they need to be lighter in color. My taste is directly opposite of the above quote with respect to the 370Z wheels. I like the 2018-20 sport wheels and the V1 NISMO wheels. Being old-school, shiny metallic wheels helped define a sports car back in the day. Dark wheels just don't cut it.
chowtoo is offline   Reply With Quote