View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 06:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
tRidiot
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z Sport
tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute

Just surfing through and thought I'd update what I ended up with for my Z.

Did some real work making the connections nice, spent some money on custom "Z" terminals, etc. You can just see the "Z" logo on the custom dual 1/0 power and ground going into the subwoofer amp here.

300 amp alternator from Ohio Generator:

Alt specifics:

Custom battery and amp terminals:

Everything upgraded to 1/0 under the hood, to starter, to alt and dual 1/0 grounds and runs to the rear (also a Northstar Pro AGM):

And I've posted this elsewhere on here in another thread, but it's the icing on the caek - the custom aluminum sub grill:

I was just tooling around in here, as I'm probably about to put in an 11.6" Android touchscreen headunit.

Hope someone enjoyed this, it sure is gratifying to me to have a nice system that also looks spectacular, in my opinion. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it.
tRidiot is offline   Reply With Quote