View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 08:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZontheRocks View Post
Cool commercial, though wish they reached into some nostalgia and hit Z heads in their hearts with some sort of "always seen and dreamed" or even worked on a used beat one while young and finally purchased new when older. Still include all of the "look what the Z can do for you and your life" stuff.

Just think it would have hit home better if it was an Average Joe and not squeaky clean American Pie dad.
Sounds like you wanted a completely different commercial. I thought it was well cast and well executed. Eugene Levy has done plenty of other roles, and IMO it's unfair to typecast him as one character in a bad movie from over 20 years ago.

I hate the role of marketing and advertising in our economy, so I'm always looking for the entertainment value. This commercial delivered that for me

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote