View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 11:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Zuko_the_Z
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Magma Red Roads
Zuko_the_Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
I agree with JARblue. However, I would suggest you continue researching headers and other options. From what I have gathered, you might want to stay away from the DC Sports Headers. Here are a couple of ideas:

1. Consider if you can go catless. Or if you're comfortable with it. Think about state laws. Personally I am not. Something to consider
2. Go with the Z1 Headers and the HFC from the 350z which they sell. There's actually a member selling brand new Z1 headers on the classified section
3. Contact Fast Intention. They have multiple options. Beware of lead times. Great service and products though.
4. Contact Motordyne. They have multiple options as well. I personally don't have experience with them, but I see a lot of members on here have their products and they are well respected.

Good luck.

I appreciate the feedback. I want to stay emission compliant as my state requires it during yearly inspections. That's why I was trying to stay with shorties. I don't mind spending a little money but Z1 is essentially saying it will close to 4k.... and I'd have to travel two states to get there. Not to mention time off work and all that. Is there nothing else I can do? I'd hate just to spend the money on another exhaust manifold.
Zuko_the_Z is offline   Reply With Quote