View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 10:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with JARblue. However, I would suggest you continue researching headers and other options. From what I have gathered, you might want to stay away from the DC Sports Headers. Here are a couple of ideas:

1. Consider if you can go catless. Or if you're comfortable with it. Think about state laws. Personally I am not. Something to consider
2. Go with the Z1 Headers and the HFC from the 350z which they sell. There's actually a member selling brand new Z1 headers on the classified section
3. Contact Fast Intention. They have multiple options. Beware of lead times. Great service and products though.
4. Contact Motordyne. They have multiple options as well. I personally don't have experience with them, but I see a lot of members on here have their products and they are well respected.

Good luck.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote