View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 01:57 PM   #2242 (permalink)
ZontheRocks
Track Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan PW 370Z
ZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveVQ View Post
Sat Feb 19th will be street car night at Orlando Speed World. Would love to not be the only Z there. Also would love to see some boosted Z's.

I'll be working on my 60ft to try and get into the 12's. Best so far is 13.4 @106 with a crap 2.2 60ft. I'm going to need a 1.9 to get a 12.8. Wish me luck.
Damn, OSW is right around the corner from me and this would be a great event to reminisce on some high school memories out at the track.

Bummer that I will be out of town! Especially if a Z is going to be running down the 1/4! Hopefully you'll post some pics/vids for some of us to live vicariously through! And good luck!

CFZ Meet up at ACE Cafe Orlando on Feb. 26th at 7pm. Plenty of Z's and other Nissans show for this meet. I'll try to be there with my fiancé and have some beers / check out some rides.

Last edited by ZontheRocks; 02-10-2022 at 02:06 PM.
ZontheRocks is offline   Reply With Quote