View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 03:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveVQ View Post
Stealerships have been struggling to meet quotas for the last 2 years. Use that to your advantage, you have them by the short and curlies, not the other way around. At least if you have good credit and a flush account.

If you have a 700+ credit score and flush account, you can tell them to suck it and walk off if they try some stupid "dealer mark up" BS. 8 times out of 10 I've gotten the deal I wanted because I stick to my guns and walk away (DGAF if its cringe). They always come running out chasing me before I get back into my car to make the deal I want. The fact is they need me but I don't need them.

I'm the worst and best kind of customer. Excellent credit, flush account BUT I don't want to be your friend and I could give 2 ***** less about you losing money on a deal. When I walk into a stealership my thoughts are all about what's best for me. IDC your house is falling apart and your going through a divorce. Get me the best deal or I walk....then you can go deal with Joe Shmoe and his 500 credit score with $2k in the bank who can barely afford a 15yr old Corolla.

I've walked away so many times I can't remember... and most of the time they chase me or call me the next day.
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote