View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 02:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

When I was looking for a car a couple a weeks ago (I since then gave up), a local dealer called me saying they have the exact car I want. I told them no thank you as I already have an order with another dealership (this story is in another thread). He convinced me to come in saying we could make a deal. I should have known better, but I figured why not. I get in there and the car has a $5k mark up and some BS paint protection coating on it for another $2k. I look at the dude and was like are you $hitting me? He told me not to worry and that his manager will talk to me. Manager talks to me and basically says it is what it is. I just looked at the sales person in complete confusion. I told him thanks for wasting my time as I walked out. I had the checkbook in my hand.

Last edited by babyzilla; 02-09-2022 at 02:31 PM.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote