View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 02:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Working with a reasonable person goes a long way, I agree with that. However, like I mentioned earlier, it doesn't even matter anymore - the sales manager calls the shots. The sales people are just the middle men and they're useless quite frankly. They are filters IF anything. The whole walking out scenario is a bit dramatic for me and cringe worthy lol. The issue is it doesn't matter what kind of relationship you have established with the dealer anymore, because "business is business." Want to walk away as a haggling tactic? Great, good riddance. On to the next person who will buy whatever the dealer is demanding no questions asked. I really look forward to buying direct from the manufacturer one day. I don't think it'll ever happen even though Tesla is doing it. I would honestly feel very bad for all the people who would lose their jobs, but it's almost as if their industry asked for it on a silver platter.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote