View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 01:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

i have no idea any more, have not bought a new car in about 5 years. The experience was ok, back and forth and I felt good about it. Nothing like it is now.

I still take the Z to the dealership for an oil change and only because it seems cheaper and they can still figure out how to get it done. (car is a bit low)

My Miata has been serviced at the dealership too, partly because of the relationship I have with one of the service reps.

I bought my Miata at the start of pandemic, I did my research and had a number and in the end it was met 1/2 way. Did not care about the internet price, actually worked my way under that.

Maybe at times it is simply how you work with the person. And have the ability to walk away from the deal if it is not right for you.